well, assignments aside, happy things have happened in the last few days. driving lessons are looking good, hopefully this confidence will translate into a licence in a week's time. then on Friday evening, I went star-chasing (again) with Mary! though I've seen some of the stars before, it was still fun doing such things once in a while, especially when you need a break from the 101 vexing things to think about. and on Friday night after chasing stars, I booked myself on a flight to Hong Kong with May, Phoebe and Mary immediately after the exams! a month from now! Yah, I know I am going again, but I just couldn't resist the temptation of a trip to HK when shuhui suggested that I bring her around HK! hahaha. seriously, if she didn't ask, I don't think I would have done something as "crazy" as this. but in any case, I am not complaining, because I do miss the food and the place and the people and the shopping! :)
Alrighty, before I go to bed and rest my mysetriously bruised right eye, here are some photos for the album....
伍家辉...he's really an average joe man.
and the taiwan group 大嘴巴 i.e. big mouth. part of the reason why I was at the event was cos they were there. I wanted to see 爱纱!hahaha. she always made me laugh when she goes on variety shows!

but er...I have to say, they can't really sing la. LOL.
and the two we previously "chased". Jade刘力扬...
and Yoga林宥嘉, ahem, someone's "boyfriend"...
alright, it's bed time! :)
posted @ 2:04:00 am |
