Hello you there, yes you, YOU lurking in the dark :P Labels: nanyang spectrum, rants
anyway, I seriously wonder when we will see another smooth-sailing Wednesday evening again. someone save me. and i boo-boo-ed operating the camera today. suddenly came up with some pattern - I had to give a 3-shot, and we didn't rehearse it before recording. And it didn't occur to me to try and zoom out first. so I kind of screwed up a bit. SIAN. rahhh.
so glad there are only 2 more episodes to go. Please, let things be all well and good.
oh, can I just say that I may be a little scary to work with, but I really mean no harm? it's just about doing things right, and doing things with pride. yea, that's the reason why I am always so anal when it comes to dealing with the details.
by the way, how do you start talking to a friend all over again? how do you get that negativity out of the way so you can be like before? how do you explain to her why you did what you did?
posted @ 11:29:00 pm |
