it's starting to get to me - my driving test is this coming Saturday! OMG. I feel okay driving on the roads, I think my circuit is okay too, I think if I can do my parking properly, I should be on the road this Saturday. LOL.
So all that will be in my mind for the next few days will be:
"see the pole disappear, full-lock left. if it appears again, half right. disappear again, full-lock left again. see side mirror, 2nd pole appear fully, one turn right. car parallel full-lock right." okay this is for vertical parking, which I'm okay at....
"see the pole disappear, full-lock left. see side mirror, see more or less half of the first pole, half right. see 2nd pole fully, one turn right. tip of the wiper "touches" the first pole, full-lock right." then I will have to adjust the car accordingly to get it straight la. I think if I fail my test, it will be cos of the parallel parking. LOL. so I have to get this right! ARGHH.
I hope things will all go right this Saturday! I don't want to have to retake it!
and, can I just say that writing an editorial is like super painful?! TSK.
posted @ 7:03:00 pm |
