I haven't done any work today! OMG. but I'm happy cos I had a go at the mini circuit, and I would say it's not as bad as I expected it to be, so I feel a little more confident about the test I have to face in three weeks' time! hooray! :) let's just hope I don't make silly mistakes, so I can get it over and done with at one go! so exciting and so excited! haha :)
then I went to imm with my mum. the initial plan was to buy groceries so my mum can cook dinner tonight, but we ended up shopping, and then it was too late to cook, so we waited for my dad to come join us for dinner. while waiting for him, we went to the garden plaza and sat down. there's this small little water playground thing, and there were so many kids running around and having fun! I found it very amusing that kids actually think it's fun to be standing under a bucket of water, waiting for the bucket to tip and get them drenched! hahaha. you should have seen the smiles on their faces, and the way they wiped their hands over their faces. LOL. very cute la! now I know why I sometimes want to be a kid all over again, because seriously, there's nothing to worry about, and you can play your heart out!
well well, since I haven't made good use of my saturday, I guess I'll just have to work harder tomorrow. I pray for a distraction-less day, and hope I'll find self-discipline and good time management skills tomorrow. LOL =P
posted @ 11:19:00 pm |
