Today, I learnt that things that usually don't go wrong will go wrong when they can go wrong.
Previously, I said that if I fail my driving test, it would probably be because I can't do the parallel parking properly, like hitting the pole or something. But alas, today I failed at my usually good vertical parking! OMG. I mounted the kerb when I moved out of the parking lot - I have no idea why it happened - and it was an IMMEDIATE FAILURE. HAHAHA. I didn't know that it was immediate failure, so went on to finish up the circuit and went on the road lor.
Another thing that was beyond me was I don't know why I actually stopped on the hump on the zebra crossing!!! LOL. There was a line of cars in front of me, they started moving, I thought the queue would move enough for me to go down the hump, but no! LOL. So that was 10 points already!!
So in essence, if I didn't do the kerb mounting thing, and if I didn't do the silly thing of blocking the zebra crossing, then I would have passed la. Haha. But in any case, it's okay...I'll just try again next year lor. My next test is in January...So that makes getting a driver's licence a resolution for the new year! :)
posted @ 11:51:00 am |
