I almost suffered a heart attack when I opened my mail and realised that I am posted to Beijing Radio. That was like my 8th choice can? -_-"' I guess it was because I didn't do the rankings properly, so it's like I didn't get my first choice, but the rest of my choices were other people's first choice so boom, that's it. LOL.
But it's okay. When this kind of things happen, after the initial shock, I will be telling myself some things happen for a reason. So we'll just have to wait and see why I've been chosen to take this path. Wah, suddenly I sound very philosophical. hahaha.
Well, at least I got to go to the city I wanted to and that I won't be writing for the financial weekly (that was my 9th choice, so I very nearly ended up with that). So now with the posting settled, I can go on to deal with other things such as booking an air ticket. haha :P
posted @ 4:45:00 pm |
