Seriously, if you have time in the holidays, can't think of anything to do, and don't mind watching a TVB drama, please go and watch this: Labels: school holidays, TV
Credit: TVB
It's one of the best hk dramas I've watched in recent times. It's quite different from the usual TVB dramas that we are used to, and goodness me, both Roger Kwok and Kevin Cheng (yes, including this pretty boy) can really act. I never hated Roger Kwok as much as in this show, and I've never realised Kevin Cheng has the acting chops till now. This show is really quite impressive. The theme is pretty dark, but some characters are there to provide comic relief once in a while so it's not that heavy.
If you are thinking of watching it, don't go and check out its synopsis and stuffs before you watch because it will spoil all the suspense and excitement. Trust me, once you start, you wouldn't want to stop.
P.S. who says I only watch tw idol dramas? :P
posted @ 12:20:00 am |
