Hello there!
PROFILE___________________
layming.lays.potatochips
18.08.87
ptps.rvhs.rjc.ntuwkwsci.
fan of S.H.E and Rain. into chinese entertainment.
durians are my No.1 enemy. doesn't like 2nd hand smoke.

TAGBOARD________________




ALL MY FRIENDS___________
GOFAR 2009
Spree Society
layming the jetsetter.
angeleigh
anna
celeste
charmain
cherie
cheryl
cheryl ong
cuiyi
erwin
flora
huiyi(renie)
jared
jocelyn
jodi
joshua
juelin
justin
may
mayjean
ruoyi
shannon
shermaine
shixiong
shuhui(Mary)
sieyen
terence
trier
tzehui
waisan
weiding
xintian
xuemei
yanwei
youzi
fflooshers

ARCHIVES_________________
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
January 2011

CREDITS___________________
Weijie | prozac.puppets

Saturday, January 31, 2009

I'm a happy girl today :)

In the end, I still managed to catch The Wedding Game before I fly off to Beijing. Well, it wasn't that fantastic, but okay la, still can accept. Heh.

Then we had a primary school gathering over dinner! WOOHOO~! hahaha it's always fun to meet up with old friends - it's been 10 years! - once in a while, and those silly things we did back in primary school never fail to crack everyone up! But I guess we were quite mean to be "bitching" about some people who didn't come (nobody knew where to find them, or rather, don't want to look for them :P), but it's so fun and funny at the same time! HAHA. I can't imagine what the gathering would be like if these people came...will we still say the same "bad" things we said?? hahaha.

My form teacher keeps asking me to gather all the 38 people in our class. BUT HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE?! Some people have already disappeared from the face of earth all together since our Pri 6 days, ask me GO WHERE AND FIND?! hahaha. But I'm quite glad we managed to gather 20 so far, and more than half (we had 11 today) turned up! :) Maybe a day 5 years down the road, we might have a full class again? LOL :P*edit: Now I really believe my auntie-ness is in me since young. Because my friends said I STILL very auntie!!! They said the way I say AIYA is still the same! -_- And they said the way I laugh is still the same! hahaha *faints*

Just to drive home the point, can I just say it again...I'm really happy today! haha :P

I have just one last person / group (depending on who turns up) to meet later for lunch, and that's it! The rest of the time left before I fly on Monday night will be spent at home / with family! :) I don't remember meeting up with so many people before I flew to HK the other time man. And I need to stop procrastinating and do things like clearing my hard disk soon. RAHH.

Labels: , ,

posted @ 2:14:00 am |