I went back to school today to settle some GIP stuffs. And guess who I saw?! AUNTIE MAN!!! haha yes yes, Flora. She just came back on 10 Jan - that's 2 days ago - and she said I'm the first person she met! hahaha. So should I be honoured or what? LOL :P
Anyway, it's been more than a year since I last saw her because I was on exchange last last sem and then she went on exchange last sem. She's pretty much the same, but a lot fairer! And er...hair longer?? hahaha. Oh, she said she hasn't seen people's arms in ages (cos Korea very cold la), and that the people on the MRT look different! hahaha. I was like HUH?! Oh well, I guess it's pretty normal for people who have been away for a couple of months to feel this way, just like I felt the voice on the train was weird when I first came home. LOL.
And suddenly, I've got a couple of "part-time jobs" waiting for me...eeyer, can't watch as much of my hei se hui already! LOL :P I still have to pack my room, my luggage, buy new year clothes, and meet up with friends. Wah, always wait until last minute then do things leh. TSK. haha. Can't believe I'm going to Beijing in less than a month!
I smell pineapple tarts in the kitchen...yum! :)
posted @ 3:09:00 pm |
