Sometimes, I really wish some people just have that little bit more initiative, like making an effort to help clear the dustbin when it's almost filled to the brim, and not throw more rubbish into it; like helping to clean the house without being asked; like remembering to turn off everything before leaving the house. Yea, these are small little things, and it sounds like I'm a cleanliness freak, but hey, we are living on our own, we don't have our mothers to clean up after us, so if everyone does their part, then I won't be complaining over here. Labels: GIP China, life, rants, reflections
And I really don't need to be greeted by a "huh?! you haven't bathed?!" when I had a busy day at work (and a busy week ahead), cleaned up the toilet because the guy who came to fix the tiles made a mess, while some people were outside doing other (more fun) stuffs. Then there's the story of not remembering to get / do something even after being reminded. Oh well.
Yea, I sound like a narrow-minded, petty woman, but seriously, I just needed to get it off my chest. I just don't like la.
But then again, because of my Hong Kong experience, I now know what it means to live and let live, so I wouldn't be unhappy for too long about these little things, it's pointless. You just have to learn to accept that we are after all, different people so there are different living habits and just remember the happier times la. That's why I sulk, but I've never told them. I hope they will come to their own realisation some day. haha. I wish for the day when they would at least do the bare minimum of what is expected of a household member, without being told.
And I realised, I like being alone sometimes. haha. Thanks to the Hong Kong people who taught me that.
And I wonder if anyone would ever read this post.
posted @ 10:47:00 pm |
