And so we all went back to school today, the first day of our last year in CS, the first day we sat down in a lecture setting since November last year. It was nice to see the good old friends, funny how I felt like we are all still in Year 1. hahaha :P
Anyway, I haven't been feeling good these days, ever since coming back from Bangladesh. I perspire very easily these days, got a cough that comes on and off, a pain somewhere in between the throat and the chest that comes when I burp sometimes, tightness in the throat, digestive system that seems to have gone haywire - I was so bloated after only eating a plate of duck rice - and a headache that comes on and off. TSK TSK. Okay okay but relax, it's not as bad as I make it out to be, and the good news is, I'm not alone. haha. Some of the other GOFAR-ers also have similar ailments. Well, at least some of them are also experiencing a loss of appetite, and perspiring for no apparent reason. TSK TSK TSK.
I hope we can nurse ourselves back to health very soon, don't like it when I'm not in tip-top condition. BLEAH.
posted @ 10:12:00 pm |
