And so I wore a skirt to school today, and it's quite funny to have almost every friend ask, "WHY ARE YOU WEARING A SKIRT TODAY?!" haha. There was no special reason la i.e. no hot date, just felt like wearing it lor :P And hello, I do wear skirts / dresses, just that I don't wear them often and I don't wear them to school. LOL :P
Oh man, there's seriously nothing to talk about these days, that's why I'm not blogging. My life these days is basically all about FYP or GOFAR, and if it's neither of these, then I'm probably just enjoying slacking. haha :P
Anyway, with 2 weddings over the past one month, all my cousins on the paternal side are now married, except one, and my sister. Then there is like a "generation gap" before it comes to my brother and I. All my cousins are very much older, my sister is the youngest amongst them, and so I was just thinking, "Woah, does it mean that when it comes to my wedding dinner, I'd have to prepare a few more baby chairs and there'd be many little kids running around and wrecking havoc?" haha. Okay, I know this is very random, but it just came to me mah. LOL :P
posted @ 1:33:00 am |
