In the car, on our way to Orchard. Labels: school
Sister: "You got no work?"
Me: "Er, no (truth is, a lot waiting to be done)."
Sister: "Don't need to study?"
Me: "Lazy."
Sister: "Do you at least have a second upper?"
Me: "Yea, it'll take something very drastic to push me down to second lower, but would require a little bit of effort to push it up to a first class."
Sister: "Then why don't you put in a little bit of effort?"
It sounds silly, but yah hor, how come I never thought about it that way. I mean, if I try my best and still don't get it, at least I tried. I've been very unmotivated this semester, so much so that I was wondering if the downside to going for overseas exchange / attachment is you no longer can get into the right gear for school and get those grades because you were just enjoying your time overseas and now suddenly have to live with pressure from work again.
But anyway. I shall try to be a good student from now (I hope it's not too late!) and play less of fb games! haha. Okay, I better mean what I say!
posted @ 9:24:00 pm |
