You know, I used to feel really really happy the moment I put down my pen for the last paper. I would look forward to a good, SLACK month-long holiday, doing nothing but watching tv and pigging out. haha :P Well this time, I did feel happy too, but the happiness was short-lived because there's really a lot of work waiting for me this holidays. So un-happening. RAHHH. Labels: after exams, exams
On another note, when I was doing the first question for media law on Monday, I actually felt myself breaking out in cold sweat because almost 15 minutes were gone, and I still didn't know clearly how I should start writing! I was thinking, SHIT man, if this were to continue, I would never get any marks! So I just HAD to write something, didn't even have time to think much about the answers, just write. I really wanted to die. RAHH. I think as I grow older, my ability to deal with exams becomes lower. I'm just glad it's almost over. I probably don't have to do any more papers in my life! Unless of course, I have to take some examinable subject next semester to clear my ONE AU =.=
posted @ 5:20:00 pm |
