I have been watching a TVB drama called A Great Way to Care for the past few days. It's basically a show about psychiatrists and their patients i.e. the different types of psychiatric problems.
I wonder if it's because of the show, but maybe I should have a chat with a psychiatrist too.
You see, exams are less than 2 weeks away, and here I am trying all means to escape from doing work. Yes, I've always been a last-minute person, but this time, I really don't feel a sense of urgency! Not yet, at least.
And then there's FYP. Well, I'm not a BCS student but I'm doing documentary. Sometimes, I think about it and become afraid that I'll be more of a liability then asset. Alright, maybe it's because I really haven't given it my all. You see, like that, how?!
ROAR.
Okay okay, before you get too worried about me, the show just made me think that there may be some issues that I haven't faced up to. I'm not suffering from some serious mental illness ya? Well, at least I don't think so la huh? Oh no, is this a symptom of some mental illness? haha :P
posted @ 2:06:00 am |
