I'm happily sipping hot chocolate at a cafe in downtown Chiangmai, near the centre of the old city (at least that's where I think I am. haha :P) now but I would be 100 times happier if we had made more headway with our FYP.
Well, we spotted two changs last night after a wait that lasted more than three hours, but they were the same as those my teammates saw when they came here the last time. And we haven't got any of them to agree to let us follow them for a day to document their full work routine. We're quite hopeful for one of the groups we met, but the thing is, they didn't give us a contact number, they said they would call us. I know in these circumstances, we usually doubt these people would get back to us, but I seriously hope it would be different this time round. Please....
And because people haven't been replying us, we made a cold call to the office of an elephant park this morning. From across the road, we saw our "target" but she got into the pick-up before we could get to her! ARGHHH. RAHH.
Okay after saying all the "bad" things, I must say it's not THAT depressing la. We still managed to arrange a couple of interviews that we're supposed to do anyway, and I hope that will help kickstart our whole project and things will start falling into place.
Please.........
posted @ 12:18:00 pm |
