Because some kuku driver banged his opel car into my dad's cab, my dad has been staying at home since Tuesday. And his car is not expected to be ready until Wednesday. So he's been dragging my mum to breakfast everyday, watching tv from morning till night - 1am mind you, and dragging my mum to JB too =.= The last I heard, he's asking my mum to go to Muar on Monday. hahaha. My dad is very free but my mum is very busy. LOL :P But it's also good because my dad works everyday so I guess this comes as a well-deserved break for him.
Anyway, I'm going away from home again! Yup, leaving (on a jetplane - okay lame I know) tomorrow evening for Bangkok, after which we'll go to Chiang Mai and Surin (in northeastern Thailand) to hunt for our elephants and their mahouts before going back to Bangkok for R&R. Heh :) I want to do massage leh...and maybe some shopping too? Well, if I still have money left by the end of the trip la that is :P
And after so long, I finally passed my driving test yesterday. I fully utilised the 2-year window given after passing the final theory test man. haha :P But well, I passed the final theory test, then went to Hong Kong, failed the practical once, went to Beijing, came back and took a couple of tests before I finally passed yesterday, thankfully. HAHAHA :P I hope I don't become a road hazard. LOL :P
posted @ 11:49:00 pm |
