Since Year 1, I've been looking forward to ISG in December every year. It's like the only time in the year that I do some exercise and be happy playing games that I like to play. I think sports is in my blood. Okay, not all sports - I can't really do touch rug, table tennis, frisbee and stuff. haha. I'm glad that my parents brought me up this way cos I totally cannot imagine myself sitting down for an hour drawing, playing the piano, or doing anything that's artsy / requires a lot of brain power like chess or something. Labels: isg, school holidays
And it's good that in this competitive yet fun atmosphere I can actually experiment and play different games. I thought I only knew netball, but hey, over the years, I realised that I'm actually not that bad when it comes to volleyball, floorball, futsal and basketball! yay :) Realise there are no racquet sports in that list? haha :P
I scored a goal - a good pass gave me the opportunity and I was actually quite close to the goal la - my first ever, at ISG floorball today! :) But I forgot to savour the moment because I was more concerned with how come in floorball, players give high-5 using the sticks, and not like by hands. hahhaa. Get what I mean? I must have looked quite silly on court! LOL. After scoring, I turned around wanting to give fellow SCI players a high-5 - with my hand of course - then Veronica came hitting my stick, and our sports sec Adam too. I was like, er....OH! hahhaa :P And so I was thinking about this, and before I could feel happy, it was time for the restart. LOL :P
Okay, I guess those who are not into sports will not understand what I'm talking about in this post la hor? hahaha :P
posted @ 5:09:00 pm |
