Alrighty, Happy Lunar New Year everyone! :) Labels: chinese new year
This afternoon, I thought to myself, since I didn't make any new year resolutions on 1 Jan, maybe I should make some today:
1) I must stop sleeping at 3am, 4am every night, it's really bad for health and my complexion - though tonight is different since we're supposed to 守睡 on new year's eve. haha :P I will go to bed by 2am latest.
2) I must find my meaning in life. Seriously.
3) Drive safely and zai-ly. Stop stressing myself out and worrying my passengers. LOL :P
4) And maybe, lose some weight?! haha :P
Okay, actually there's nothing much I want to do, except the first two on this list. I hope they'll be realised! :)
Gong xi fa cai everyone! :) Have loads of fun this festive season, gorge yourself silly on the goodies, and collect many many ang pows! :)
posted @ 3:15:00 am |
