Oh my, it's been nearly three weeks since I last updated this space. Sorry man, but there really isn't much happening these days other than the darned FYP :( I've been busy with the report for the past week or two, but I think nothing can be compared with the amount of work and time my other group mates spent trying to perfect the cut. Seriously, I'm lucky and thankful to be in this group :) We never had major conflicts, which I guess it's good so at the end of the day, we can still remain friends. It's quite sad to see people falling out with one another after FYP. tsk tsk. That's why, never accept a proposal of a marriage of convenience. Oh well. Labels: school
Am so glad it's all going to be over in 5 days. Okay, make that ALMOST over because the oral presentation is 19 April.
posted @ 1:26:00 am |
