Alright, so after three weeks at work, I'm still alive. Haha. Things are not so gloomy now - though they aren't exactly very cheery yet - but I think I'm starting to settle in to the rhythm and pace of the work cycle here - good news this is I would think :) Labels: work
Things are looking good, and I definitely hope it'll become better. I still make mistakes here and there, but hey, all newbies do, and well, even the "oldies" make mistakes some times so I think I should cut myself some slack. I'll be on my toes, learn as much as possible, and hopefully become a fully-functional member of the team soon.
People, do you realise that June is almost over? Oh my oh my, half of the year 2010 is almost gone. Why must time fly past like that? :(
posted @ 12:07:00 am |
